Service selection at the workplace of the employment office
- submission of an application for employment mediation of a job seeker
- filing an application for unemployment support
- submission of a request for inclusion in the register of those interested in employment
- termination of registration of applicants for employment at their own request
- documentation or announcement of employment
- issue and printing of confirmation for a former client outside of normal records and contact with the Labor Office of the Czech Republic
For the purposes of foster care benefits, care for a child provided by a person in the register (a person kept in the register of persons who can provide foster care for a temporary period) and by a caregiver is considered as foster care.
Benefits designed for people in financial need, which help to solve some sudden life situations. The system of assistance in material need is a modern form of assistance to persons with insufficient income. The allowances used to help in material need are the subsistence allowance, housing supplement and extraordinary immediate assistance.
The Act on the provision of benefits to persons with disabilities regulates the mobility allowance, special aid allowance, disability card and certain benefits resulting from it.
With state social support, the state participates in covering the costs of nutrition and other basic personal needs of children and families and also provides it in certain other social situations. Child allowance, housing allowance and maternity allowance are provided depending on the family's income. Regardless of the family's income, parental allowance and funeral benefits are provided.
The care allowance is intended for persons who, due to a long-term adverse health condition, need the help of another natural person in managing basic life needs within the range determined by the degree of dependency according to the Act on Social Services.