Service selection at the workplace of the employment office
- submission of an application for employment mediation of a job seeker
- filing an application for unemployment support
- submission of a request for inclusion in the register of those interested in employment
- termination of registration of applicants for employment at their own request
- documentation or announcement of employment
With state social support, the state participates in covering the costs of nutrition and other basic personal needs of children and families and also provides it in certain other social situations. Child allowance, housing allowance and maternity allowance are provided depending on the family's income. Regardless of the family's income, parental allowance and funeral benefits are provided.